Friday, December 4, 2009

Catch up time.

Hi everyone, its been a while so I thought I should bring you up to date. As you may be aware I was Cardioverted just over a month ago which is where my heart was zapped with an electric current...pretty much the same as you see on the emergency room Tv programmes. The out come was that the heart immediatley began to beat normally and held that rythm for round about a month until it decided for no reason to revert back to doing as it wished. Luckily I had an appointment with the cardio clinic at the hospital the next day and the doctors confirmed that indeed it had took a step backward so I was prescribed some new drugs which I would need to take for a month. The next day, for no reason again my heart began to beat normally so at the minute I am waiting for another visit to the hospital to give them the good news.
I have no idea as to when I will be returning to Canada, the initial plan was for January but its anybodies guess at the minute.
The following pictures are from Bonfire night again only this time from Gainford which is were my parents live. Coming up soon will be a post on my visit to York which I totally forget to tell you about and happened ages ago.

All pictures taken at really long shutter speeds, sometimes over 6 seconds.





No comments:

Post a Comment