Saturday, September 5, 2009

Super Tight

When it takes you 45 minutes to move your trailer 2 dock doors, you know the spot is very tight. This place will rank among my top 3 toughest backing jobs. 73 feet of vehicle and maybe a parking lot that was 50 feet deep! It was unreal, but mission accomplished.

I got into Murray, KY at about 6:00 pm. Dropped my trailer and went to the Wally World, where I currently sit. No new loads as of yet. If they can't get me something because of the holiday weekend, then I will request to go home. I am sure that will go over well. I am only 1 1/2 hours from the house, can't see sitting here and not being home. Hopefully I will get something tomorrow.

Pretty much a routine drive today, after I cleared Chicago. I hate that place. 440 miles, so a pretty short day.

Not much else. Will get into all the college football games tomorrow, and hope for a load or a trip to the house.

All is good at the house. Sara is working hard on the other half of the kitchen, made lots of progress today. All is well with the dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment