Monday, August 3, 2009

Separated

I had a series of events regarding my blog/website over the past 24 hours which rendered my blog un-viewable by pretty much anyone but me. Sorry for that.

I had been trying to detach my blog from my domain name so I could actually start building a website and it proved to be a huge pain in the rear. But after a few irritated clicks and a chat session with a friend for possible solutions, some how or another, it was all fixed!

I'll still be blogging here on blogger but you will have to either click on a button on my website (if you have www.gigiroxx.net bookmarked) or type in www.gigiroxx.blogspot.com to get to me from here on out. Nothing major, just back to the way it was before I bought my domain and attached it to my blog.

I have no freakin' clue what I am gonna do with my website yet. I'd like to do something trucking related, maybe post a little creative writing about some of my experiences or something like that. If anyone has any ideas for a website that would appeal to my readers and others that they would like to pitch, I'm all ears. I love new ideas!

Anywho... I'm off to sleepy dream land. I gotta get up hella early to make my delivery in Mass in the a.m. and I seriously need some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment