Sunday, August 9, 2009

One crappy day

I arrived in Murray, KY at about 3:30 pm this afternoon. Got to Pella Windows and found the place pretty well shut down. I was told to drop it in there this afternoon, but took me 1 1/2 hours to find a human being with absolutely zero help from my company which was located about a mile away.

There are 2 kinds of people in this world. The ones who go to work each day, care about their job and look out for the people that work for them. The other kind is the one who just shows up, does not give a damn and is just stealing the governments money by drawing a paycheck. Guess which one I dealt with today?

Anyway, I got rid of my load, and then got dispatched on a load for tomorrow that only goes 290 miles to Indiana. Not exactly what I was looking for, and I let that fact be known. Mama said there would always be days like this. What should have been a simple day, turned out to be a real pain in the ass!

The trucking industry....under appreciated and under paid!!

Tomorrow is another day. Will go get my load off the terminal drop yard and head to Indiana. Should be up there and parked by 2:00 pm, on a load that does not deliver until Monday at 8:00 am.

Oh well. The Yankees took their 3rd straight from the Red Sox today.

No comments:

Post a Comment