Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Still here

Still at home, they were unable to get me a load today.

I have one for tomorrow that does not pickup until 3:00 pm. Kind of frustrating after the long break down period, then coming home for 4 days. I need to get out and make money. Didn't happen today. I guess there are worse places I could be sitting and waiting other than at home. It's just a catch 22. Not moving, not making any money. Nature of the beast!

When you are broke down for that long, then you come home, the effect on your paycheck bleeds over for a couple of weeks. Will be tough going for the next 2 weeks, but I reckon we will survive. Feast or famine in the trucking industry.

Very rainy day here today, just about all day. Just kind of sat around and waited....and waited. I guess tomorrow is another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment