Sunday, July 26, 2009

Worked too hard today

Spent most of my day working on setting up the new truck, and not even half way done yet. I guess it's a good thing I still have two more days to finish it.
Sara and I ran a bunch of errands this morning. Bought a real refrigerator for the truck, since I now have the APU with a 3000 watt power inverter. That is an awesome luxury!
No Harley riding today, just too busy. Tomorrow the forecast is for rain, but me and Paul are going to try and squeeze one in before the race at Indy. (#88 is starting 3rd).
I must mention all the work Sara has done since I have been gone. The kitchen counter tops are awesome, they really look great. She also has done some cabinet work, and lots of upgrade work to both sheds and the deck. It all really looks fantastic. I have no idea how she gets it all done, but it sure is impressive.
Lucky had his annual shots today, don't think he cares for the vet thing!
All else is good for now. It really is nice to be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment